Declaration of Loss of Passport / Other Travel Documents
What do I do if I lose my passport or travel documents?
A lost passport must be reported immediately to the nearest Namibian embassy according to the following steps:
- Make a police report in the foreign country and request the following:
- a copy of the report (if possible) OR
- acknowledgment slip/receipt OR (if the above two options are not available)
- report number & name/location of police station
- Fill out the Declaration Regarding the Loss of a Passport form [PDF].
- Report the loss to the nearest Namibian embassy/consulate with the relevant supporting documents.
Please note: Passports reported lost cannot be used even if recovered subsequently.