- Provide high quality cleaning service that includes tasks such as vacuuming, mopping, dusting, emptying bins, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning and other job-related tasks.
- Ensure outside as well as walkways remain clear and free from debris.
- Stock and maintain supply room.
- Notify management of any repairs required.
- Any other duties as assigned to.
- Proven working experience as a cleaner.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies, proper storage and disposal methods.
- Consistency and Attentiveness.
- Reliable, punctual and excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team.
- High School certificate.
APPLICATION ALONG WITH CURRICULUM VITAE WITH NAMES OF TWO NON-RELATED REFERENCES SHOULD BE EMAILED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO LEGALLY STAY AND WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. BRING COPIES OF VALID DOCUMENTS.
Closing date: October 31, 2019